- TSS acquired two second-hand dry bulk vessels.
- TTA applied Thai Financial Reporting Standard 16 Leases.
- Mermaid International Ventures ("MIV"), Mermaid's wholly-owned subsidiary, sold all its shares in Asia Offshore Drilling ("AOD") to Seadrill Ltd. in September 2020.
- Mermaid Subsea Services (Thailand) Ltd. ("MSST") set up 2 joint ventures in September 2020 under the name of ZeaQuest Co., Ltd. to develop AI and robotic technologies to provide subsea engineering services and Mermaid-MOE JV Co., Ltd. to provide engineer, procurement, construct and installation services for the petrochemical, energy, and upstream oil and gas industry.
- PHC has opened 169 Pizza Hut restaurants in Thailand.
- STC has opened 8 Taco Bell restaurants in Bangkok. The latest restaurant is at Riverside Plaza.
- TTA issued and offered the Debentures of TTA No. 1/2020 which will be due in the year 2023.
- TTA declared its intention to join Thailand’s Private Sector Collective Action Against Corruption ("CAC") in order to participate in the Thailand’s Private Sector Collective Action Coalition against Corruption (CAC) on 8 November 2019.
- TTA disposed 40% of its interests in PMT Property Co., Ltd. ("PMT"), a 99.99% owned subsidiary of TTA, to Kanden Realty & Development Co., Ltd. ("KRD") on 19 July 2019 to jointly develop real estate business on the land owned by PMT.
- PHC operates 147 Pizza Hut restaurants in Thailand.
- STC has opened 5 Taco Bell restaurants in Bangkok. The first outlet is located at the Mercury Ville @Chidlom and the other branches are at Siam Paragon, Central Plaza Pinklao, Samyan Mitrtown, and Central Plaza Westgate respectively.
- TSS acquired two second-hand dry bulk vessels.
- TTA, through its 70% owned subsidiary Siam Taco Co., Ltd. ("STC") was granted the rights to enter into a Franchise Agreement (the Agreement was signed in early 2019) with Taco Bell Restaurants Asia Pte. Ltd. ("TBRA") to operate Taco Bellrestaurants in Thailand and to grow its business into fast-growing and stable food retail sector.
- TTA issued 2 tranches of senior unsecured domestic debentures in the total amount of Baht 3,305.2 million to repay maturing debentures and for working capital.
- TTA acquired an 80.5% stake in a Thai water service specialist, Asia Infrastructure Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd. ("AIM"), to create synergy with existing Water Business.
- Asia Coating Services Ltd. ("ACS"), 99.99% owned subsidiary of TTA, acquired a 16.67% stake in Alpha Digital Pte. Ltd. ("Alpha") in Singapore to invest in V-Finance Technologies Ltd. ("V-Finance"), a company incorporated in Israel.
- TTA won Asia's Most Influential Companies Award at the Asia Corporate Excellence & Sustainability Awards 2018 ("ACES Awards 2018"), organized by MORS Group to recognize Asia's leading organizations and entrepreneurs who exemplify a strong and sustainable growth.
- TSS acquired three second-hand dry bulk vessels.
- TTA established 70% owned subsidiary PH Capital Co., Ltd. ("PHC") and through PHC, TTA successfully acquired the Pizza Hut business in Thailand from Yum Restaurants International (Thailand) Co., Ltd. ("YUM") on 1 June 2017. PHC is since operating all Pizza Hut restaurants in Thailand.
- TTA and TSS established Thoresen Shipping (Thailand) Co., Ltd. ("TST") to own and operate Thai-flagged vessels. One vessel was transferred from TSS to focus on Thai business.
- Mermaid purchased a 49% investment stake in Cambodia company PTGC Co., Ltd. ("PTGC") to enhance returns.
- TTA wholly-owned subsidiary, Soleado invested in a USD 20 million convertible loan issued by Sino Grandness.
- TTA divested its 49% stake in Thoresen Shipping and Logistics Ltd. ("TSL") for Baht 28 million on 13 July 2016.
- TTA invested in a 30% stake in Laser Game Asia Co., Ltd. ("LGA") through wholly-owned Asia Coating Services Ltd. ("ACS"), been part of TTA strategy to seek new sustainable growth business and start-up companies with high commercial success outcome.
- TTA strategically established a joint venture company, TTA SUEZ Company Limited ("TTA SUEZ") with global water and waste management company, Suez Environnement South East Asia Limited ("Suez Environnement") to seek sustainable project contracts in drinking water and waste water services for public and private markets in Thailand.
- Baconco received a Certificate of Compliment from Ba Ria Vung Tau Power Company to recognize Baconco success on energy saving and regulation compliance.
- The total owned fleet as of 31 December 2016 consisted of 20 dry bulk vessels, seven offshore vessels, two tender drilling rigs, and three jack-up rigs (33.76% owned by Mermaid). Additionally, approximately 7.3 full-time equivalent dry bulk vessels for FY2016 were chartered in to meet client demand during the year.
- TTA raised Baht 7,286 million by way of a rights issue in combination with warrants to purchase ordinary shares of TTA No. 5 ("TTA-W5") for business expansion and debt repayment.
- PMTA, a 67.2% owned subsidiary of TTA, the holding company for Vietnam producer/supplier of chemical fertilizers and agrochemical products, Baconco was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand ("SET") on 6 May 2015.
- TTA issued senior unsecured domestic debentures of Baht 2.0 billion to refinance existing loans and increase working capital.
- Mermaid and PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited ("PTTEP") signed a Memorandum of Understanding on 27 October 2015 for cooperation of research and development of autonomous underwater vehicles ("AUV") with the objective to empower the innovative capability of Thai people to develop full functional AUV for petroleum exploration and production activities.
- Baconco secured exclusive distributorship of the highly innovative and powerful "N-Protect" urea fertilizer products from global chemical production leader, Solvay (Belgium). The product can accelerate plant growths and reduce urea fertilizer use by as much as 20%, in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and some African countries.
- TSS acquired six second-hand dry bulk vessels.
- Premo Shipping Plc., a 99.9% owned subsidiary of TTA, was established as a result of an amalgamation of 45 Thai dormant shipping companies to increase operating efficiencies both in terms of revenue and cost management.
- TTA established Thoresen Shipping South Africa (PTY) Ltd. as a commercial office based in South Africa to serve both existing European client base and also new South African client base.
- PM Thoresen Asia Holdings Plc. ("PMTA"), a TTA's wholly owned holding company investing in 100% of Baconco, was established on 7 June 2013 and was converted to a public company limited on 4 February 2014.
- TTA disposed the investment in PT Perusahaan Pelayaran Equinox ("Equinox"), Indonesia, a 49% stake owned by TTA, on 29 January 2014.
- Mermaid's subsidiary, MTR-3 (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., MTR-4 (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., and Mermaid Offshore Services Pte. Ltd., entered into the agreements to build two new tender rigs and one new dive support vessel with China Merchants Industry Holdings Co., Ltd. for an aggregate sum of USD 436 million on 9 January 2014.
- TTA raised Baht 4,174 million by way of a rights issue in combination with warrants to purchase ordinary shares of TTA (TTA-W4) to pursue its business growth.
- The total owned fleet as of 30 September 2014 consisted of 24 dry bulk vessels, six offshore vessels, two tender drilling rigs, and three jack-up rigs (33.76% owned by Mermaid) . Additionally, approximately 18 full-time equivalent dry bulk vessels were chartered in to meet client demand during the year.
- TSS acquired three dry bulk vessels, one second-hand and two new build vessels. AO D took delivery of three new build jack-up rigs.
- TTA established Thoresen Shipping Denmark APS as a commercial office based in Copenhagen, Denmark to serve its European client base.
- TTA raised Baht 3,964 million by way of a rights issue in combination with warrants to purchase ordinary shares of TTA (TTA -W3) to pursue its business growth.
- Mermaid raised SG$ 175.78 million by way of a rights issue to pursue its business growth.
- The total owned fleet as of 30 September 2013 consisted of eighteen dry bulk vessels, eight offshore vessels, two tender drilling rigs, and three jack-up rigs (33.76% owned by Mermaid). Additionally, approximately thirteen full-time equivalent dry bulk vessels were chartered in to meet client demand during the year.
- TTA acquired one second-hand dry bulk vessel. The business restructuring of dry bulk shipping was completed as eight Thai flagged vessels were transferred to Thoresen Shipping Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- TTA's convertible bonds matured on 24 September 2012.
- The total owned fleet as of 30 September 2012 consisted of sixteen dry bulk vessels, eight offshore support vessels, and two tender drilling rigs. Additionally, approximately 4.5 dry bulk vessels were chartered in to meet client demand.
- Soleado acquired a 20% stake in Baria Serece as part of an overall strategy to create an integrated logistics business in Vietnam.
- TTA acquired three dry bulk vessels, two in the second-hand market and one new build vessel.
- Soleado acquired an additional 1.166% ownership in Petrolift Inc. ("Petrolift") to have 40.0% ownership.
- Soleado acquired 33.33% of Qing Mei Pte. Ltd. ("Qing Mei") to develop a new coal-mining project in Indonesia.
- TTA redeemed the second tranche of convertible bonds amounting to US$ 34.30 million. The aggregate principal amount of outstanding bonds as of 30 September 2011 was US$ 34.30 million.
- Asia Offshore Drilling Limited ("AOD") raised US$ 180 million from the international capital markets and signed contracts to build 3 jack-up rigs worth USD 538 million with Singapore Keppel FELS Limited ("Keppel FELS"). Mermaid and Seadrill Limited ("Seadrill") each own 33.75% of AOD. AOD shares were successfully listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange on 15 July 2011.
- The total owned fleet as of 30 September 2011 consisted of fifteen dry bulk vessels, eight offshore support vessels, and two tender drilling rigs. Additionally, approximately 5.70 dry bulk vessels were chartered in to meet client demand.
- Soleado acquired a 38.83% stake in Petrolift, a petroleum tanker company in the Philippines.
- Mermaid acquired a 100% stake in Subtech Ltd. in Seychelles to expand its subsea engineering services in the Middle East.
- TTA issued unsubordinated and unsecured domestic debentures of Baht 4.0 billion to refinance existing loans and to increase working capital.
- TTA redeemed the first maturity of convertible bonds amounting to US$ 34.30 million. The aggregate principal amount of outstanding bonds as of 30 September 2010 was US$ 68.60 million.
- TTA acquired four dry bulk vessels, three in the second-hand market and one new build vessel. Mermaid acquired one second-hand and three new build subsea vessels.
- TTA established Soleado Holdings Pte. Ltd. as an investment holding company for projects, assets, or companies outside of Thailand.
- TTA acquired an 89.55% stake in Unique Mining Services Public Company Limited, a coal logistics company in Thailand.
- TTA acquired a 100% stake in Baconco Co., Ltd., a fertiliser company in Vietnam.
- TTA acquired a 21.18% stake in Merton Group (Cyprus) Ltd., which is a partner in the Philippines.
- Mermaid raised SG$ 156 million by way of a rights issue to pursue its business growth.
- TTA expanded its business in Indonesia with a 49% acquisition of PT Perusahaan Pelayaran Equinox.
- TTA won Thailand's Best-Managed Medium-Cap Corporation Award from Asiamoney Magazine.
- TTA issued convertible bonds in an amount of US$ 169.80 million to fund a gradual fleet renewal and expansion plan.
- Mermaid raised SG$ 246 million from its initial public offering on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited.
- TTA stressed greater diversification in its business by increasing its stake in Mermaid to 74.01% as of 30 September 2006 to increase its exposure in the rapidly expanding offshore oil and gas markets.
- TTA was named one of the 200 best listed companies in Asia with revenues under US$ 1 billion from Forbes Asia magazine.
- TTA won the Best Performance Award in the Service Industry category from the SET.
- The dry bulk fleet expanded significantly from twenty-five vessels to thirty-three vessels due to the strong freight market. TTA changed its par value from Baht 10 per share to Baht 1 per share.
- The ordinary shares of Thoresen Thai Agencies Plc. ("TTA") were listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand ("SET").
- Thoresen Thai Agencies Ltd. converted into a public limited company.
- Thoresen Thai Agencies Ltd. became a holding company. It was decided that Thoresen Thai Agencies Ltd. would own shares of all newly established Thoresen Group companies, including all vessel owning companies, as the dry bulk fleet started to expand.
- In order to separate the ship agency and brokerage businesses from the ship owning business, Thoresen Thai Offshore Ltd. changed its name to Thoresen Thai Agencies Ltd. on 20 October 1986. All ship agency and brokerage activities were transferred to this company.
- บริษัท โทรีเซน ก่อตั้งขึ้นเป็นครั้งแรกที่ประเทศฮ่องกง เพื่อให้บริการด้านต่างๆ เกี่ยวกับการเดินเรือแก่บริษัทสัญชาตินอร์เวย์ ที่มาดำเนินธุรกิจค้าขายตามแนวชายฝั่งทะเลจีนและกลุ่มประเทศอาเชียน โดยเฉพาะระหว่างประเทศจีนกับประเทศไทย
- Thoresen & Co., Ltd., Hong Kong established a branch office in Thailand to provide ship agency and brokerage services.
- Thoresen was established in Hong Kong and initially provided shipping services to Norwegian companies on the coast of China and Asian businesses trading between China and Siam.